Serves 16 slices
[show_more more=”Read More” less=”Show Less” color=”#3e8b85″ align=”center”]
1 stick unsalted butter
2 tablespoons coconut oil
7 large eggs
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 cups almond flour
½ teaspoon xanthium gum
1 teaspoon salt
½ cup pure pumpkin puree
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
½ cup Swerve
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 2 bread loaf pans with non-stick spray
- Place butter and coconut oil in microwave safe bowl and melt
- Place eggs in medium bowl and beat for 1-2 minutes
- Add melted butter and coconut oil to eggs
- Add salt, baking powder, xanthium gum, and almond flour while continuing to beat mixture until well combined.
- Divide batter into half and place ½ of mixture into one greased loaf pan, place that into oven for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted into bread comes out clean.
- Into the second half of batter place the pumpkin puree, Swerve, and pumpkin pie spice. Beat until well combined and place batter into second greased loaf pan. Bake second loaf at 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted into bread comes out clean.
- Once cooled, slice each loaf into 8 slices. These slices can be used for sandwiches, toast, French toast, etc! Enjoy!!!
Per slice of regular bread: calories 178, Fat 17g, Net Carbs 1.5g, Protein 6gm
Per slice of pumpkin bread: calories 120, Fat 11g, Net Carbs 1, Protein 3.5g