Keto Zuppa Tuscana Soup
- 1 LB of ground sausage ( mild or hot). We used mild
- 1 medium head of cauliflower,
- 1 box 32oz of Chicken stock. We used Kitchen Basics
- 1/4 cup white onion
- 3 cups raw kale
- 1/2 cup Heavy whipping cream, We use Land O Lakes.
- Cook sausage on stovetop till browned
- Clean cauliflower and cut in to bite sized pieces
- Rinse Kale
- In Crockpot put in your cooked sausage, Raw cauliflower, and Kale.
- In the sausage pan toss in the onion and cook till translucent, then add a small amount of the chicken stock to cook with the onion and deglaze the pan.
- Add the onion and the chicken stock to the crockpot.
- Salt and pepper
- Cook all of the ingredients on high for 3 to 4 hours, or on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- When the soup is finished add the 1/2 cup of cream, and stir.
We doubled the batch in the video. And this soup is very tasty. Enjoy!!!